These unique times call for unique solutions. Luckily, we live in a state that considers breweries + wineries to be essential to everyday activities. Below are some updates to our operational procedures beginning Wednesday, May 27th.
Hours of Operation. Wed + Thurs + Sun: 4-8pm; Fri + Sat: 4-9pm
Delivery. Monday – Tuesday. We are offering home deliveries ($30 minimum) on Mondays and Tuesdays. Any beer, any size, no fee. Order online before noon and delivery will occur the same day. All orders placed after 12pm will be delivered next day (or the following Monday if the order is placed Tuesday after 12pm).
To-Go Pickup. Wed – Sun. We are still offering to-go pickup from the tasting room. Please order online before going in to secure your order. Look for signage indicating where to-go orders can be picked up. You won’t even have to step into the brewery.
1. Our capacity will be limited to 25 people total, including employees.
2. There will be a limit of 5 people per table, including children.
3. Tables will be spaced so that no groups are closer than 6 ft apart while seated.
4. Bar seating will not be allowed.
5. All guests must check-in with the bartender upon arrival to ensure seating is available.
6. All employees will wear a mask and gloves while working. Guests are highly encouraged to do the same.
7. All employees will be screened for illness prior to start of shift.
8. All highly-frequented surfaces will be sanitized after every use, including mobile + stationary points of sale.
Community Support. Over the past couple of months, we have been incredibly humbled by the generous support shown by the Spokane community. We genuinely appreciate the thoughtfulness of everyone who has put in an order, offered to help, shared social media posts, or checked in on our well-being. This is the exact reason we decided to start this brewing adventure here in the Pacific Northwest and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.